Hydra 2 H2O Ladies Gloves
Lined with Thinsulate® G and polar fleece, the female specific Hydra 2 H2O Ladies gloves are designed to help riders cope with cold and wet urban days. Our renowned Hydratex® membrane is used in a Z-Liner construction with McFit® technology to keep things comfortable and dry during any ride. The outer shell is constructed of multiple materials; abrasion-resistant drum dyed goatskin covers the palm while the upper hand is carried out in PWR|shell stretch. For protection, the Hydra 2 H2O Ladies gloves are equipped with REV'IT!'s heavy rib covered hard-shell knuckle, a Temperfoam® palm slider, Temperfoam® finger and thumb knuckles and an additional layer of PWR|shield at the palm.
- Goatskin shell- tanned leather made from goatskin is extremely durable
- Hydratex®|Z-liner waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane. McFit® technology
- Thinsulate G liner insulation
- PWR|shell 500D stretch hard-shell knuckle
- Visor wiper material used on the index finger of the glove has a visor wipe function
- Connect Finger Tip developed specifically to operate touch screens