When the Michelin Pilot Road 3 tyres were first introduced, they redefined the limits for wet weather grip and tyre longevity.
Now, the new Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyres are poised to do the same, offering a whole new level of performance when compared to michelin Pilot Road 3 tyres and the competition.
Michelin develops the new Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyres with one goal in mind: create the best overall sport touring radial tyres available anywhere. We believe the results speak for themselves.
With new Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyres on your motorcyle, you'll ride with more confidence - rain or shine, hot or cold, city or highway.
The new industry standard for all-around sport touring use:
- Stops 17% faster than its closest competitor on wet roads
- Lasts 20% longer than Michelin Pilot Road 3 tyres
- Grips the road across a wide range of riding conditions and temperatures (-5°C on dry roads to 45°C/23°F to 113°F)
- BMW R 1200 R
- Kawasaki ER6
- Kawasaki Z800E
- Suzuki 1250 Bandit S
- Honda VFR 1200
- Yamaha FZ8
- Yamaha XJ6
- Yamaha MT-09
- Honda CBF 1000
- Honda NC700
- Honda CB500
Patented 2AT technology provides maximum stability for GT-class bikes:
- All of the Michelin Pilot Road 4 features, including the same tread pattern
- Stiffer casing with 2AT for GT-class bikes and 2-up riding with luggage