Michelin Anakee III Adventure Touring Tyre
The all-new adventure touring tyre from Michelin.
Performance that lasts mile after mile
- New silica tread compound yields even more mileage compared to Michelin Anakee 2 tyres
- Innovative tread pattern inhibits irregular wear patterns, while evacuating water, dirt and mud
Enhanced ride qualities
- Tyre architecture engineered for easy manoeuverability and precise handling
- Excellent stability and rider feedback, thanks to a new high-rigidity casing
Excellent wet traction
- Innovative silica tread compounds offer the best balance between grip and durability
- Distinctive tread pattern pulls water away from the contact patch
Regularly asked question:
Q. Can the MICHELIN Anakee Wild tyre be mixed with the MICHELIN Anakee III tyre?
A. No, these two ranges can't be mixed since they were developed for very different riding conditions.