Bel-Ray H1-R Racing 100% Synthetic Ester 2T Engine Oil is the ultimate 2-stroke racing engine oil formulated for all power valve 2-stroke engines. Advanced 100% synthetic ester base oils cling to metal, preventing wear in all 2-stroke applications. Clean burning to prevent carbon build-up in combustion chambers and power valve mechanisms. Bel-Ray H1-R Racing 100% Synthetic Ester 2T Engine Oil keeps engines clean and responsive even under the most severe racing conditions.
Bel-Ray H1-R Racing 100% Synthetic Ester 2T Engine Oil is a not recommended for methanol base fuel.
- For premix applications only. Use at ratios recommended by the engine manufacturer, typically 32:1 for engines up to 125cc and 40:1 for engines above 125cc
- Suitable for air-cooled or liquid-cooled engines
- Use wherever a high performance synthetic premix lubricant is needed
Features and Benefits:
- Superior anti-wear - Extends bearing life. Reduces cylinder and ring wear.
- Superior deposit control - Reduces ring sticking. Reduces deposits on the variable height exhaust valve (power valve) for superior throttle response.
- Superior combustibility - Clean burning for low smoke. Eliminates spark plug fouling.
- Red color - Provides a visual check of premix.
- Synthetic ester base oils - Exceptional lubricity. Highly polar base oils cling to metal surfaces. Resists wiping action of rings in the cylinder for minimal scuffing and internal friction wear.
Bel-Ray H1-R Racing 100% Synthetic Ester 2T Engine Oil’s highly polar synthetic ester base oils cling to the metal for superior wear protection. It minimizes smoke, spark plug fouling and gum and varnish build-ups which typically cause ring sticking. Bel-Ray H1-R Racing Synthetic Ester 2T Engine Oil will eliminate gum and varnish deposits in older engines for more responsive and powerful performance.
Mixing Instructions: This product is formulated for premix ratios ranging between 30:1 and 50:1.
Product No. 99280